Who We Are
The Olivet Assembly of Southeast Asia (OA SEA) is an association of Bible-centered churches and para-churches in the region of Southeast Asia, coordinating local missions all across 11 countries of the region and sending out Olivet Assembly missionaries to many countries around the world.
“Equipping Southeast Asians for World Mission”
OA SEA exists to make and equip believers in Southeast Asia to exercise their faith and unique talents towards impacting the region and the world with the love of Jesus Christ and the hope for God's Kingdom.
Towards realizing the vision, OA SEA strives to support the churches and para-churches in Southeast Asia through:
1. Engaging in strategic research and analysis;
2. Mobilizing believers into cross-cultural missions; and
3. Providing training resources in equipping believers to know Christ and make Him known.
Meaning of Olivet
The name “Olivet” means “Mount of Olives.”
The word signifies the location where our Lord Jesus Christ was ascended into heaven. (Act 1:12) It was also the gathering place in Jerusalem where Jesus would teach his disciples, including the Olivet Discourse.
OA SEA finds its purpose in proclaiming of God’s word, helping others come to faith in Jesus Christ, and seeking fulfillment of the Great Commission that the Lord had entrusted to all believers. We are committed to bring unity among the body of Christ centered upon evangelical values and traditions transpired from the Bible.
What We Believe
Statement of Faith
1. We believe in the Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy; and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. We believe in One God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe in the salvation of lost and sinful man through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
5. We believe in the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in the unity of the Spirit of all true believers, the Church, the Body of Christ.
7. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
OA SEA General Office takes responsibility for administration, officer appointment, trainings, and etc.
General Office Address:
3990, Ramon Magsaysay Blvd,
Sta Mesa, Manila,