Para-Church Organizations and Fellowships can apply to become a member of Olivet Assembly of SEA. The membership will enable them to enlarge the range of works and cooperation by participation in a shared vision and purpose with other groups of Christians.
If your organization is considering to join in OA SEA:
- Send email to email@example.com and request OA application forms.
- Read and study OA Faith Statement, Vision, and polity to examine if your organization shares values with OA USA.
- Fill all application forms and send them back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your applications will be submitted to OA General Office and reviewed by the board.
- You will receive a response within two weeks.